Aloha!
Things have been going pretty good here in Kaneohe! The weather was
kind of windy, rainy, and cold (I guess cold compared to what I've
been used to), but today it's super sunny and another day in paradise.
It's been kind of interesting Elder Bayarjav got a fever last night so
he's been kind of sick. Hopefully he get's better because we have an
early morning tomorrow because it's Zone Conference and we have to
drive with the Kailua Elders to Mililani. Which is like a 45-minute
drive, and zone conference starts at like 7. So yep we'll be waking up
kind of early. But it'll be worth it. Zone conferences are always
super amazing. One of the best days of any transfer! Get to hear from
President Peterson. He really is an amazing mission president. It will
be sad to see him go in June, but I'm sure this new guy is very good
too. I just think so highly of President Peterson I have a hard time
imagining having a different mission president.
I can't believe that story about sister Hawkes running into the new
mission president. That's pretty crazy. It will be exciting to meet
him.
Well I hope everyone survives through Finals! Sounds like Amy and Adam
have some hard ones. I'll just say I'm glad I don't have to worry
about Economics or Calculus, but I guess there's a time for
everything. I bet it will also be fun to go to Brandon's graduation on
Thursday, be sure to congratualate him for me! It's so weird it seems
just like yesterday that we went to Lily and Mandy's graduation. Time
sure flies! I can't believe it's close to summer it really doesn't
seem like it. Maybe because the weather is always like summer. Well
time goes by super quick.I guess time flies when you're having fun!
Well I was excited to hear that Adam is so close to turning in his
papers! I am pretty excited to hear where he goes. I'll talk to my
mission president to see if I might be able to make a quick phone call
home to see where he goes. I've heard of missionaries being able to do
that.
Well things in Kaneohe have been good. We had a little miracle happen
to us yesterday. The family we've taught the Cleggs, we were able to
find a very, very good fellowshipper in our ward. He, Bro. Labatte
actually met Pam Clegg (the mother) because it's his brother's wife's
sister. He actually even talked to her about the gospel a little
before. So the cleggs have been kind of busy but we'll probably be
able to meet with them this next sunday with Bro. Labatte. So that
will be super good. God truly puts all the pieces in place to do this
great work.
Well I love you guys! Pray for y'all!
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment