Aloha!
Good to hear from everyone sounds like everything has been going very well. It's been a pretty amazing week here in Kaneohe! But we got some good news yesterday. Last night we got the call from the zone leaders about the transfer and me and Elder Bayarjav are staying together. We were both super excited! It will be super nice to stay together and just keep doing the work here in Kaneohe. Elder Bayarjav also did not want to end up being transferred to a new area when this is his last transfer of the mission.
I bet it is pretty exciting to have a more full house! Hopefully everyone finds jobs super quick. I'll be sure to pray for Amy and Adam to find a good job. I bet it was fun to see Aunt Wendy Melissa, and Ryan. Hope they are all doing well! It was great to get those letters that David and Jordan had sent. Sound like they are both super amazing missionaries.
Well Mother's day I think I will probably call around the Morning time so it will be the afternoon for you guys. So it will be great to hear from all of y'all. Hope you have a great Mother's day Mom.
This week was very good! We had a baptism on saturday! It was an amazing baptism. It was a super spiritual baptism they all are, but this one was very special. It was the baptism of Kanani Kaina and she's been working with missionaries for like 3 years. Her husband Gary was able to baptize her and that made it very special. So now Gary, Kanani, and their daughter Tiani have all been baptized. Seeing the whole family so happy was very amazing. God truly wants to bless all of his children.
Also at the baptism we were able to have one of our investigators come. Pam Clegg was able to come to the baptism. I know she felt the spirit, because we were able to teach her later that night and she was very grateful she was able to go. It seemed truly like a miracle that she was able to go. I really feel the spirit prompted her that she should go to the baptism. We also were able to have a really good lesson with her. The spirit was very strong as we taught the plan of salvation. She promised that she would pray about what we taught. I really feel the whole Clegg family has been prepared for me and Elder Bayarjav to teach at this time.
Another interesting thing that happened was that President Peterson was able to come to our baptism, and then at the baptism he was able to talk to Pam. When he talked with Pam, she told President how there was something different about us (me and Elder Bayarjav) and she felt something different about us. I do not feel it was a coincidence how we were able to meet the Clegg family. This work truly is moved by the hand of God.
So this week has been very amazing with many, many miracles. There really are too many to write in this letter, I know that God truly does love his children and shows his hand in this work.
Aloha,
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment