Sounds like things are going pretty well in Utah. It's exciting to here about everything that is happening. Sounds like Amy is excited for school to start. And looks like Adam is excited for his mission to begin. I am super excited for him! He'll do a great job. That's cool that his mission president called him. I bet he will be super good and Adam will love him.
Things are going pretty good here in Kona. The work is going really strong. We have another baptism scheduled for September 4th. They are a part-member family and the Dad has been coming back to church so he is going to be able to baptize his two girls. So that is super cool to see. Have the Gospel bless a family, like it's blessed our family.
The ward in Kona is super amazing. Our Ward mission leader Bro. Alip is amazing. He helps us so much. He truly is one of the most amazing servants of the Lord I have ever met. He is always doing the Lord's work and will stop to help us always. Kona is a very pretty area, we have a pretty big area so I am driving a car. So nice to not be on bikes in the summer, but once it cools down again I wouldn't mind.
Well we have Interviews with our mission president this next week so that will be good. It's always inspiring to see President.
Well kind of a miracle happened yesterday. We were in ward council and Bro. Teaupa told us of this boy who needs to be taught the lessons so he can be baptized. The Lord really is preparing people for us to teach. This truly is his work. Christ is the Savior of the World and if we trust in him we can do things we could not do otherwise.
I love you guys! Thanks for your prayers
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment