This week is very interesting. Well Transfer week always is. Well we got the "transfer call" last night and I am flying somewhere off-island. So I am pretty excited for that! It will be very cool to see another island. It makes it a little hard saying goodbye to people since I've been in this area six months, but it will be alright and I know I am going to go to another amazing area that I am going to enjoy! So I will be waking up pretty early on wednesday and start my
"off-island" adventure.
Well I am super glad you were able to see the Petersons give their homecoming talks. Sounds like they gave very good talks and I'm not surprised at all. They both are such amazing people. I'm sure the chapel was very,very full. They have changed so many lives, they are such great examples of christ-like people.
That Jack James was one amazing convert. I heard him speak a month ago
at the last cottage meeting. He has one amazing story and is so
strong. He truly is such a great example of the Lord preparing his
children.
Well this week has gone by really fast, well actually the whole
transfer has gone by super fast! Me and Elder Harris have had a very
good time this transfer! We've gotten a lot done and have had a lot of
fun. Things in our area our looking pretty good. We have been blessed
this past week with some new investigators. And we have many teaching
appointments with potential investigators this next week. So it is
good to see progress of the area. I am so grateful for these months in
Kaneohe I've learned a lot. The Lord always puts us where we need to
be.
Well this past week has been a very cool week. The Lord has really
blessed us to be able to find new people to teach. We have quite a few
people who we'll be able to teach who look pretty solid. The Lord
really has answered our prayers.
Well I love ya,
Elder Folsom
No comments:
Post a Comment