Monday, March 15, 2010

February 1, 2010

Hey seems like everything's going pretty well back home. It was great
to see the pictures Mandy and Brandon sent, there house looks super
nice! I sent some pictures of the hike our Zone went on today The
pictures are at the top of Diamond head. it has a great view up there!
You can basically see all of Honolulu. It's a very nice spot. It was a
spot for artillery during world war II. It's a very nice hike.

Well this past week has been pretty good. Was kind of a slower week
though, we didn't teach as many lessons, but it still was a very good
week. On Friday we had Zone Conference and it was super good. Our
mission president and the assistants taught us a lot. President
Peterson is super good, we learn a lot from him whenever he speaks.

Well last night, I and Elder Mccuistion had dinner with the Bishop in
our ward. He's super nice and super cool. He actually just got back
from visiting family that live in like West Valley and Kearns. So that
was kind of cool. It was fun to have dinner with them and to have
connections to back home.

Well the work here is going pretty good, we're still teaching quite a
few people, but now we need to get them to keep progressing and coming
to church. Which is kind of the harder part But things are going well
and the Lord will bless us to know what we should do.

Well I hope everything is going well for everyone. I was glad to hear
that BYU's basketball team is doing well. That makes me very happy. I
want them to do well in the tournament, but I wish I could watch it.
Well I guess you'll have to tell me how they do. I sure hope they do
well.

Well love ya guys hope everything is going good!

Elder Folsom

No comments:

Post a Comment