Well it was super interesting on saturday when we found out about the Tsunami warning. Our zone leaders called at 530 in the morning to tell us about it. So it was kind of a weird morning. The tsunami ended up not being anything big which is very very good. We stayed inside till 300pm till the warning went away. So it was kind of an odd missionary day. Calling home was cool though even though it was only for five minutes. It was cool most of the family went to the BYU game. That's super fun!
I'm gonna miss watching college basketball...especially since BYU seems to be doing pretty well. It sounds like they might actually win a game in the tournament! Figures it would happen when I can't see it... But that's alright I'd pick being here in Hawaii anyday.
Oh that's super cool that Justin gave his farewell talk. I'm super excited for him.He'll be a great missionary. I'd love to get his mtc address. So he leaves march 12. (crazy,crazy!)
Oh I bet it was so much fun to have so much of the family there! I bet you had a lot of fun with the quilting. It was always fun to have them come over. I bet that made it a lot of fun.
Oh about catching the flu, I've been fine. Hopefully it stays that way. The flu is the worst.
Oh about the restaurant gift cards they've been super nice. The pizza hut one doesn't work. They said it only works in the mainland...that seems silly. Seems to defeat the point of having gift cards for a restaurant if it doesn't work there. I should probably send it back so you can use it. I haven't been able to use the Wendy's one yet. There hasn't been a wendy's in the two areas I have served. So I'm sure I'll use it later. But they have been very nice.
Oh I actually have to go now my time's being cut...oh about the baptism we've moved it back to March 13, but it's super exciting I'm happy for it!
Love ya guys,
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment