Well sounds like everything's going pretty good for
everyone. That's very good. Well this past week has been a good one, we had
Zone conference at the beginning and we had a baptism to finish
the week off. So we were very blessed this week.
Zone Conference was super good! President Peterson really
is a very amazing mission president. It will be super sad to see him
leave in June. He really loves all the missionaries in the mission
and really wants the best for all of us. We all feel very inspired to
continue this week in this great work.
Oh the baptism was super interesting! Lot's of weird things
happened, but the spirit was super strong. First thing that was kind
of different was that Beau Gable has had casts on both of his
arms for awhile, so we had to cover those with plastic bags and then
baptize him. So that made it pretty interesting. Second interesting
thing was we had one of the priests in our ward, James Ahuna, baptize
him because he's been coming to the lessons with us and stuff.
But because of the bags on both arms and because our ward mission
leader kind of filled the font a little low. It made it hard for James to
get his whole body down. So Beau ended up going down in the water 6
times!
Crazy, funny stuff! But in spite of all of that the spirit
was strong and he received the gift of baptism.
It also was cool to have Beau confirmed on Sunday the
spirit was strong there as well. It is very cool to see him so eager
to live the gospel. He's been so good at keeping our committments to
read and stuff. I hope he never loses that enthusiasm.
Oh it's so cool that Daniel Askari came back to West
Jordan! I really wish I could have seen him. I'm sure it was funny to hear
his stories about the MTC. I bet they were pretty good. The
missionaries might have felt badgered because lot's of the time the
investigators in the MTC are a little too nice. They don't really ask any hard
questions. So it's probably good to be "badgered" a little. But never
mind I never had to learn Czech and try to speak it in the MTC. I
guess I'll just keep my mouth shut. I'm glad to now that my letter got
the Czech Republic. Glad to know the international mail system works.
I've never really used it before.
Oh and I'm so excited to hear that Justin goes to the MTC
this wednesday! I am super excited for him. He will be a very
great missionary. Do you have his MTC address?
Oh I can't believe Preston Steltor was called to serve
here! That's awesome we ran cross-country together, and I think we had
some classes together. It will be cool to see him when he comes out.
Oh so BYU's playing Florida in the NCAA tornament? That
could be a hard game Florida seems to always have a pretty good
program. Well I'll be praying for them! It would really make me happy to
have them win a game in the tournament.
About the GPS thanks a lot for that! That'll help a lot! I
hope everything is going very well I love ya guys!
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment