Hey How's everything going? How was Memorial Day? I hope you have a
super fun day going to the planetarium and everything. And going
Downtown that always is lot's of fun. Temple Square is always a nice
place to go. Adam should go to the church office building and try to
find out where he's going. (just kidding well not really cause it'd be
cool!) Oh and I'm super excited to hear where Adam get's called to
serve. I have Zone Conference tomorrow so I'll be sure to ask
President Peterson if it is ok for adam to maybe call me when he gets
his call. I hope so that would be super cool. Well I am super excited
for Zone Conference tomorrow! It's going to be super good since it is
one of President Peterson's last zone conferences.
We've sure been blessed haven't we? Sounds like yall are
doing pretty good. And I'm doing good, I mean hey it's Hawaii! It's
funny whenever I hear anyone complain here I think "Hey it's Hawaii,
Life is good" Hey! Looks like Blake had a super fun birthday! Bet that
Lego set will be a lot of fun to build.
So I did give a talk yesterday on Missionary work. So that was
interesting. Talks always are. It was a very good sacrament meeting
they had our ward mission leader, Bro. Friel, and two of our ward
missionaries talk. They gave very powerful talks the spirit was very
strong. Bro. Friel was the one who figured out the program (every 5th
sunday we have a missionary oriented sacrament meeting) did a very
good job. Bro. Friel is a very good ward mission leader, he takes
really good care of us. Like he feeds us at his house a lot and always
helps us. He's a very good man.
Well the work has been going alright. We have had a little trouble
helping our investigators to keep commitments like come to church and
stuff. But we had a very good time getting some Less active members to
come to church. We were able to have a family the Vakameilalos come
back to Church. And also a man named Gene Tamashiro. So it was a huge
blesssing to see them come to church.
We were able to teach Shad and also his wife Celina. So that was super
good. It was interesting at first Celina kind of gave us the cold
shoulder and didn't talk to us, but when we were able to teach her she
seemed really nice. The spirit really can change people's hearts.
We also were able to meet with the Clegg family on Saturday. We were
able to teach the son, Kawena. Had a good lesson on the Plan of
Salvation. It was funny we also asked him questions about what we
taught last time and he was like "it all made a lot of sense" I really
feel if we can teach Kawena then we can see him baptized. I feel that
that family will be baptized.
Well Love ya have a good Memorial Day!
Elder Daniel Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment