Sounds like yall had a fun time in Salmon. I'm sure it was a very fun time. I
know I had a very good time in Salmon before I left.
Oh and that is super cool that Spencer got baptized there in the lake. I'm sure
that will be a really neat experience for him. Baptisms really are always the
best things in the world.
Well we met with President Dalton for the first time this morning. We met with
President and his wife. They are both super nice and will do a really great job
here in Hawaii. President Peterson before he left told us that we all should
pray to recieve confirmation that President was called of God. And as soon as I
met President Dalton and Sister Dalton I knew that they were called of God.
Also last week we had that last zone conference with President Peterson. It was
a very emotional zone conference. President was crying, Sister Peterson was
crying, and by the end all the missionaries were tearing up. We truly are so
grateful for the Petersons and for all that they have done. We will miss them a
lot.
The Zone Conference was a lot of fun because since it was all the missionaries
in Oahu. I was able to see a lot of missionaries I have not seen in awhile. So
that was a lot of fun.
Well this week has been a little more difficult especially on the weekend
(because of the 4th) but it has still been good. We're still in Hawaii and in
Kaneohe so life is very very good.
Well love all you guys,
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment