Aloha!
Well Zone Conference was super good. Really always is. Got to see my
old companion, Elder Mccustion, so that was pretty cool. Got to talk
story about being in Kaimuki so that was fun. Our next zone conference
is going to be in just like 2 weeks, since President Peterson is
leaving. So that will be a pretty interesting zone conference since
the petersons are leaving. It will probably be pretty emotional. But
it will be pretty cool because the Zone Conference will be on all of
Oahu so I will get to see my MTC Companion, Elder Parker, so that will
be super cool, and will be pretty exciting.
Well this week has been pretty good. We had a pretty big miracle
happen on Friday. We had someone in Kaneohe 3rd ward call us and tell
us one of their friends wanted to be taught with missionaries. I then
asked what his name was and then he's like do you want to talk to my
friend (Christian) he's right here?" So I then talked with him and he
was like "Oh I'm really excited to take the lessons and I am super
stoked!" Very excited to meet with him tomorrow afternoon. It's always
a miracle when we have the members find someone for us to teach.
Well it seems like this transfer has gone by very fast. It will be
very crazy to actually go to another transfer meeting and get a new
companion. But I think Elder Bayarjav is ready to leave. But it is sad
because I have learned quite a bit from him. We always get the
companions we need, that's for sure.
Have a very good week!
Love ya!
Elder Folsom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment