Wednesday, July 14, 2010

June 21, 2010

Well the transfer has been pretty interesting. we have been very busy today cleaning the apartment I have been staying in. And moving all the stuff from the apartment. Yep, moving stinks every time. Well sounds like father's day was pretty cool. Happy Father's Day Dad!

Super cool that Uncle Jeff and Aunt Maryanne stayed with you guys. I bet that was lot's of fun. How was the Manti Pageant? Was that kind of fun. Well I hope that you and Blake have a fun time shopping at the stores. I remember I always enjoyed going to toys r us. That store is straight up awesome!
Well this week has been very, very busy. Having the two areas combined has made us busy. But being busy is such a great blessing! Me and Elder Harris have really had a lot of fun teaching so many people. We were able to meet with Shad last night and read in the Book of Mormon with him. We had a good lesson, he is progressing very well. The Gospel really does change lives for the better. There's really been a great change in him as we have continued to see him.

Well yesterday was very interesting/busy. Because we are covering the two wards we went to both sacrament meetings. They both were good meetings, but it's still kind of crazy. But the Lord's helping us get everything done that we need to. So all is well.

Well I am very happy for Adam's mission call to come! It will be nice to hear where he goes. I know he will do a great job. Well I love all you guys! Love ya and pray for ya!

Elder Folsom

No comments:

Post a Comment