Wednesday, July 14, 2010

June 28, 2010

Well I am very excited for Adam's call to serve in Des Moines Iowa.
Was super excited the whole week to find out today where he's going!
Well he'll make a super great missionary! I know he's going to love
Iowa! I've never been there, but hey that's the way it is with
missions. You love the areas you serve and more importantly the
people.

Well I liked that story about brother Williamson getting Adam's name
wrong. That's kind of funny. I wish I could have been there just for
that.
Well I bet having the camp trailer will be super fun. Hope you all
have a wonderful time in Salmon! Very beautiful spot. Really enjoyed
going there last october!

So you had another one of those neighborhood Breakfast parties. It
seems not that long that we were doing that last year. But that was a
lot of fun. Good way to meet those in the neighborhood especially
those who aren't members of the church.

Well funny story about that "wart on my arm". That was a picture of
bird poop. Imagine the chances of that me riding on my bike and a bird
hitting my arm with that projectile. I just really took a picture of
it as evidence of what a messed up thing that was.

Well this week has been very good. We've been super busy covering the
two wards! We have pretty much just been going to appointment to
appointment. Which is very good. Big blessing to be busy. And me and
Elder Harris have been having a lot of fun teaching we have about 3
people who are almost ready to commit to baptism. So we are very
excited!

Yesterday we were able to have a lesson with Kawena Clegg. He's been
super hard to catch, but he seems very interested in what we teach. So
we are going to meet him this next sunday. I have a feeling he will be
baptized. The circumstances of finding him were to miraculous to be a
coincidence.

Well tomorrow's Zone Conference so we will meet president Dalton and
say goodbye to President and Sister Peterson. It will be a very
emotional zone conference. I feel bad for Sister Peterson. She usually
is always pretty emotional at zone conferences, but I think this last
one will be difficult for her to keep it together.
This Zone Conference also will be super cool because all of Oahu. So
I'll get to see my MTC companion Elder Parker and the other Elder's I
came out with. It is going to be a very good time.

Well love you guys!

Aloha,

No comments:

Post a Comment