Well it's good to hear from you guys! I bet it was fun to have Uncle
Jeff and Aunt Maryanne come. And I bet it was fun to have your Cousin
come and Quilt with you. I hope you are all having a great Christmas season.
It was sad to hear about Aunt Ann Marie. I will be sure to keep the Smiths in my prayers. It seems like it's times like these that make the Plan of Salvation so important. And that is why we go out and teach it. Because it truly
puts these hard things into an eternal perspective. It is so comforting
to know that we will see Aunt Ann Marie again because of Jesus Christ.
I wish the Smith Family the best.
It is so great that your helping those refugees from Somalia, I'm sure
they appreciate it so greatly. It's funny when we were teaching members
we gave a "christmas message" after watching Joy to the World. We talked about service and gratitude. Mom your a great example of those two things.
Well things are going pretty well here in Hawaii.
We are still teaching a lot. We taught 20 Lessons last week. It's so
great to teach so many because it's helped me teach a lot better. It
will be kind of hard though because my companion will probably be
transferred on Dec 30 (Transfer Day). He knows the area really well which has helped us a lot.
We're still teaching Pedro and he came to church again. He's had some trouble keeping the Word of Wisdom,
But I know he'll pull through. He's talked to us about how the spirit
has told him that it is true. So eventually he'll pull through.
David was baptized on Saturday. He's going to be a great member. He was so ready to be baptized. A perfect example of the Lord preparing people.
We still haven't been able to meet with Lynn again, but hopefully we will teach her soon.
Things are going really well. I hope everyone is doing well with finals
and everything. It sounds like it's that time of years for finals. Well
it will be great to talk to you on Christmas.
Thanks for the notes you put in Grandma's package. I really enjoyed those I love you guys!
I hope Dad is doing alright with work. It sounds really tough, 13 hour
days can't be fun. I hope your getting paid more for it. Well I'll be
praying for all of you.
OH I forgot to tell you! It was so funny. Today me and my companion and 2 other elders went to the driving range.
It was a lot of fun, but that's not what was funny. My comp ended up
breaking his driver, but the head sailed way out there. It seemed to
defy physics. But it was really funny, but bad since the club belonged
to members.
Hope you have a great Christmas!
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment