Aloha!
Sounds like Christmas was very nice. I'm sure it's hard to have to go back to School and work. Well hopefully it all goes well. I bet it was fun to go to the beach house with everyone! Well tell sis. Mcfarland thanks. I think the package might take even longer because UPS doesn't transfer to our apartment. So I'll have to pick it up at the Mission office. But they'll call me when it arrives.
So I'm glad you were able to travel back safely from Oregon. Stinks though that Ryan was in the airport so long. It sounds like airports are kind of crazy after that bomb attempt. The airports here have been kind of slow for the past couple of days because President Obama was visiting.
Well things here are going well.I got a new companion last tuesday, his name is Elder Mccuiston, he's from Sandy, Utah. He's nice. At first he was kind of quiet, but now he's opened up more which has made things much better.
It's been a crazy week though with transfers and New years. It's been hard scheduling appointments with people. It's also been hard because i only know our ward a little better than my companion, but the Lord been helping us so much. He truly helps us in this work.Hopefully it will be easier this next week.
New years is really big here. Apparently it's even bigger than the 4th of July. There were so many fireworks, people were shooting off bottle rockets, aerials, and some things sounded like bombs. We ended up going to a members house the Durgins. They're really nice. We stayed there awhile,and then we went back to our apartment and slept. I was feeling sick for the days around new years, but I'm feeling better now.
Well yesterday we met with one of our investigators, Bill. He had a baptismal date for this saturday, but he hasn't given up drinking Coffee. Before we went last night we though he just didn't want to give up coffee, but we found out last night he's not sure if the book of mormon is true or if Joseph smith was a prophet. So it was good to figure that out. So we committed him to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. I know he'll get his answer.
Well about the package I'm not really so sure about what I need. We have been pretty blessed because our ward is always giving us food and stuff.
Well I love you guys wish you all the best!
Love you guys,
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment