Monday, January 18, 2010

November 3, 2009

Hey Everyone!

I hope everything's going good for eveyone! Today's p-day
which is super exciting! It's kind of fun to be doing
something different.We also got to go to the temple this
morning, and later tonight there will be a devotional.


Things have been pretty good here, the spirit is super
strong here a and I feel I learn a lot everyday. Well I
guess I'll sort of tell you what goes on here on a daily
basis: we pretty much go to classes, study, teach lessons,
and basicallly repeat. The only days it is different are
sundays and tuesdays (preparation day)We also get 50 minutes
of gym time every day except sundays and tuesdays.

We spend our classtime with our district, and my district
is awesome! We have a lot of fun together and learn a lot
from each other. My companion is elder parker. He's from
West Point, Utah. He's pretty awesome! My roomates are also
pretty cool, but they actually left this morning. They are
speaking mong in california. Mong is an asian language
spoken in Laos. They were fun to be around and great
examples!


Well I am super glad to here blake had fun trick or
treating and everything that is super exciting! I always
enjoyed doing that. I bet he's excited that his Junior Jazz
starts soon. If you ever take any pictures of his games send
them!

Well thanks a lot for the letters and the packages they
were super awesome! It didn't really matter that you don't
have the box number. It doesn't really seem to matter.


Thank amy and lily for the letters it made me very happy!
Good luck at IHG or BYU!

Thanks Again for the package!

Love Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment