Well it is so good to hear from you guys. It was great talking to you on Christmas! I didn't really have trouble hearing you guys on Christmas. It was great to hear your voices.It sounds like Christmas was a good time. I bet Blake had a lot of fun with that Nerf gun, they are always lot's of fun. I bet it was a lot of fun to have Aunt Dawn and uncle Larry stay. it is too bad that they had to leave so soon.
I wish I could have been with them when they phoned Jordan. It would've been fun to be able to talk to him or David on the phone. If only we could get a christmas phone call to family who are serving missions.
Well I hope you get to rent a beach house that sounds like lot's of fun. Hopefully it's not too cold down there on the coast. Well have a good time touching the sand. It's crazy I've been in Hawaii, but I haven't even touched any sand. But I guess that's a good thing since it's against the rules.
Yeah it's crazy that the family in my ward knew anna. It sounds like Walker even spent christmas in my bishop's home. Learned that on Sunday. I really wish I could've been there and seen Walker again. That would've been cool.
That's crazy that Adam's roomate met someone in south Carolina who knew me. I don't know anyone in South Carolina who would know me. What was the name? Was it Alan Kearns, he was my teacher in the MTC. He was super cool! It's crazy how small the world is sometimes.
Well I bet it's nice for Dad to get some time off. That must be nice it sounds like work is being kind of tough.
Well things are going pretty good here. The work's been kind of slow the past week or so since most people are basically vacationing. That makes everything a little more difficult. It's harder to schedule with investigators and harder to find them. But it's fine it's starting to get a little better. But things are changing starting on Wednesday, since it is transfer day. My companion is being transferred to Maui to be a Zone Leader. So I'll meet my new companion on Wednesday. It will be kind of interesting since I'll have been in the Kaimuki ward longer than my companion, but only 6 weeks. It was nice having Elder Tominaga since he'd been in the ward such a long time. Well hopefully I stay here in Kaimuki for a while. It a ward with many many wonderful people and we also have a ward mission leader Tony who is super dedicated and hard working. We'll be able to get a lot done in the Ward. Well Transfers sure do make things interesting.
Well It was great to hear BYU beat OSU, and it was bad to hear OSU was beaten. But I am glad BYU played well. Well I hope everyone is doing well.
Love you guys,
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment