Hey everyone!
Sounds like everyone had a good time at christmas and new years! It's good to hear about all the good things that are happening! It's great to hear about Mandy and Brandon's house. It sounds like it is really coming along! Send pictures if you get the chance. You can send them through the email.
Just want to apologize for not responding to everyone's emails. We ended up talking to this nonmember for like an hour. So sorry about that. I'll write you next week.
Well thanks Mom for sending that package and everything. It's great to hear about that job you got quilting. I bet that's exciting and fun.
Well things are going pretty good here. We were able to find quite a few new investigators this week. We found this one hawaiian named Kong. He's super cool and funny. He speaks a lot of pidgeon, which makes him very fun to talk to. We taught him the restoration and we committed him to read the book of mormon. I think we'll be able to make a lot of progress with him.
Tomorrow we also will be meeting with Lynn. She's been busy this past week, but we will see her this week. It will be good to see her again especially since she's so solid.
Well I guess I better go, sorry my letter's kind of short.
Love you guys,
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment