I was so excited to here about Blakes Junior Jazz game. Tell him
congratulations on the basket! I'll probably send him a letter later
today though.
It's so crazy that BYU's playing OSU! I think I'm probably rooting for
BYU. I hope they play well though, they are a good team! Well it'll be
interesting!
Well I heard something interesting. I was talking to Elder Eteaki (an
elder in a nearby ward) he said in his ward is a vave family. Isn't
that walker's family. Does his family live in Honolulu?
Well the work here is going good. We are teaching many lessons. We
haven't gone back to teach Lynn yet, but we did stop by this last week.
She is so nice she was like " call me if you guys need anything" . But
anyway we will probably teach her the Restoration tomorrow.
David is doing well and is going to be baptized this saturday. We'll
probably meet with him another time this week, but really no worries.
We'll probably do something fun like have a short lesson then go get
ice cream.
We also are teaching a new kid, Pedro. He came to church with us
yesterday. He's kind of quiet, but seems sincere about learining the
truth. Has been very good at reading the book of Mormon. I hope we can
get him baptized quickly. He had some smoking problems, but when we
taught him the word of wisdom he said he'd quit. So the work is going
well.
Well good luck with the snow. I'm sure it looks pretty, kind of glad i
don't have to shovel it ( sorry dad!) Well I hope your having a great
christmas season. and for a christmas package well I really liked those
grandma's cookies, but Ii'm not really sure if I need too much of
anything.
The mission home is in Honolulu. So it takes like a day. But it doesn't
really put much of a delay on it. It'd probably take around 4 days
standard shipping. About printing out pictures I'm fine I ended up
getting them developed, so I'm fine with pictures.
Well I love all you guys!
Daniel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment